The McPherson Opera House can provide many different services to enhance your event or meeting. Let us take some of you work load by supplying any combination of the following services.
Coffee, tea, and water can be provided by the McPherson Opera House, if desired. Service includes cups, napkins, cream, sugar and stir sticks.
Service of any alcoholic beverages must be arranged through the McPherson Opera House. A minimum of twelve (12) days notice is required. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises.
• 30”x60” rectangular tables
• 60” round tables
• 36” round bar/bistro tables
• Banquet Arrangement – end-to-end 30”x60” rectangular tables (2-4 chairs each table)
• Classroom Arrangement – rows of 30”x60” rectangular tables (2 chairs on one side of table)
• Round Table Arrangement – 60” round tables (6-8 chairs each table)
• Theatre Arrangement – chairs in rows, no tables
• Design Your Own – if you have an arrangement in mind, provide the McPherson Opera House with your layout
• 60” round tablecloths
• 30”x60” rectangular tablecloths
• 36” round bar/bistro tablecloths in black or white
• Cloth napkins
• Projector/ Screen – HDMI, VGA & DVD player available
• Sound System (Ballroom only)
• CD player, wireless hand-held microphone, wireless lavaliere microphone, iPod/ computer hook-up
• Internet – free of charge (wireless & wired)
The McPherson Opera House is on the National Register of Historic Places. If requested, a custom docent lead tour and presentation in the auditorium on the history and renovation of the Opera House can be added.
CLICK TO DONATE!